Sunday, December 30, 2007

Santa's Craft Lounge

After I finished my skirt-making class, it was time for some solo projects... and just in time for the holidays...

This was my first solo attempt. Placemats in two styles: some with a decorative border and others with a chopstick pocket. Initially they were going to be a gift, but I decided to keep them for myself since they did not come out as perfect as I would like.

And then I made gifts... Lavender sachets for my sisters and sisters-in-law.


Here they are, ready to be given:


Aromatherapy Eye pillows for Aunt Missy and Amy. And sleeping masks for Mandie and Han.





The sleep masks were my favorite project. They really looked beautiful when I finished them, which makes it all the more frustrating that one set met an unfortunate end, but that is another post entirely.

No comments: