Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

Just in case you didn't realize the depth of my 13-year-old-self's obsession with this series... this is where I will be tonight, wearing my Twilight tee shirt.




In my defense, at least my tee is not from Hot Topic and has no images from the movie on it.

Update at 3pm: Thank you to Terpischory and Polyhymnia who emailed me the link to last night's South Park episode, which was all about the high school vampire phenomenon. I'm still cracking up laughing and even more thankful that I didn't get my tee at Hot Topic.

4 comments:

Sarah & John said...

OMG how funny was south park last night?!

Anonymous said...

So, how was the movie. And, as a sign of my getting old, I don't get the Hot Topic reference...is that where all the kids are getting there "I want to be Lamb" t-shirts?

Mar-Mar

Clio said...

Hot Topic is vampire central for the tween/teen set. So much so, that in South Park, that is where the kids go to be "transformed" into vampires. The Goth kids ultimately burn it down in retaliation for the trendy vampire kids stealing their style.

Clio said...

Oh, the movie. It was really fun to go on Friday because there was so much enthusiasm from the audience. But Marie and I decided that we have to see it again to carefully scrutinize and decide whether we like it...