Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday's Blue Plate Special

Pic from Wikipedia
I haven't been able to post about Clio's Test Kitchen so far. Sadly, there was some kind of mix up with my registration. And here at Clio & Phineas we are not moping, but instead instituting a new policy: I am officially taking over Tuesday night dinner. Hurrah!

I don't get to cook as often as I would like during the week. If we waited for me to commute home, go to the gym, come home and shower, figure out what to cook and then cook it, well, it would not be a good situation for me, for Phin or for our marriage. However, once a week I can manage without inciting husband revolt.

So, tonight will be the first installment of Tuesday's Blue Plate Special dinner. I decided that I should set myself up to succeed at least for the first week, so I am cooking Pollo al Ajillo with couscous and a green salad. In future weeks, I plan to cook the things in my stack of recipes that I've been meaning to try and just haven't gotten around to just yet. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!

2 comments:

MA said...

wellll...

Anonymous said...

oops - that should have said MS