Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Burda Classics?

Did anyone else who subscribes to Burda get an email yesterday about Burda Classics?



 
Apparently it's a special issue that will contain "classic patterns, haute couture, perfect fits, feminine silhouettes, charming suits, romantic looks and exquisite evening wear". Since I interpreted that as "no sack dresses or dirndls" I immediately hit "purchase" for $10. Now, I'm not really sure what it is I bought. It's due out in October.

Anyway, if you have insight, please holler. If you want to jump on the bandwagon with me, click here for details (at least US details).

7 comments:

T. Sedai said...

Oooh, I am buying one! Even if I don't know what it is either. If nothing else I will at least make that skirt on the cover...

Lin3arossa said...

I suspect it'll be a "best of" issue, just like they've been doing for the kids' patterns for a couple of years now. Just a guess, though...

Clio said...

That's what I'm hoping it is!

Clio said...

Now, how did I know that you'd go for this too?!?! LOL

Meg the Grand said...

I love this! I might have to join in, especially if it is missing the common dirndls and sack dresses that they keep advertising.

theperfectnose said...

Burda starting a re-issues thing a la Patrones? Interesting. I'll wait till the line diagrams are out- at $20 postage to Aus it's pretty steep to buy sight unseen. Thanks for the update though-it'll be cool to see what they include.

idfliers said...

Thanks so much for the link! I've been wondering how I was going to get my hands on one!