Thursday, February 13, 2014

Champagne Next Thursday!

SEE YOU NEXT THURSDAY!
 

 
 
Unfortunately due to the crazy winter weather, we have decided to reschedule Craft Industry Happy Hour to next Thursday, February 20. I hope to see you there! 
 

*RESCHEDULED DATE & TIME*
 
Thursday, February 20th 5:30-8:00 p.m.

Bubble Lounge
228 West Broadway (between N. Moore and Franklin)
Tribeca

*CASH BAR. Please bring cash to the event.
RSVP to attend
 
Don't forget to bring a small, inexpensive gift item to participate in our post-Valentine's Day White Elephant Gift Exchange! Feel free to regift an item from your home or studio. I'm re-gifting something yummy from my stash.

Friends in the Northeast, I hope you are doing like me - hunkering down with your Valentine! 

4 comments:

Clio said...

What a beautiful photo! As pita-y winter weather can be, it is soooo incredibly beautiful.

Clio said...

Hoooray! That might mean I can actually go this time!

Clio said...

This photo was all Jen... my own front yard looked far less pretty!

Clio said...

yay!