Monday, February 10, 2014

Champagne Thursday: Workroom Social Happy Hour!!


Look what I'm doing this Thursday! 

The very excellent Jen of Workroom Social initiated a monthly meet up in NY a few months back for those who love to sew, knit or have some other crafty pursuit either professionally or as an enthusiastic amateur. If that sounds like you, join us for some bubbles this Thursday, when I get to be the guest host! (Click here to RSVP.)     

** PS - The NY weather forecast is for snow overnight, changing to rain. Jen and I will be making an "executive decision" in the morning - we're hoping that the show will go on!  Folks, I am SOOO OVER this winter.

14 comments:

Clio said...

Sounds like a lot of fun Clio. Enjoy!

Clio said...

I would love to join if only I were in town! And you are a special guest host. So true!

Clio said...

I am a most enthusiastic amateur! Let's see if I can find a babysitter...

Clio said...

:( miss you guys! Drink lots of bubbly for me!

Clio said...

i'm hoping to be done with my homework early enough... real life, and project sewn...

Clio said...

Sounds like a really good idea.. must start something like that on this coast...

Clio said...

is there a back-up plan in case of the weather?

Clio said...

I have to touch base with Jen and find out what she wants to do.

Clio said...

Fingers crossed!

Clio said...

Awww! We miss you already!

Clio said...

Fingers crossed!

Clio said...

I'll be in your town in March and April! Will email you separately as soon as I have dates.

Clio said...

I wasn't done with the dress I wanted to wear so I brought it to work and was sewing the buttons on during my lunch break. But it was a good thing the meetup was postponed - so many huge curb puddles to navigate!!

Clio said...

Ha! Amanda, that's really sewing against a deadline! Can't wait to see it!